This page was last updated on 01 February, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Allowed
Testing: Covid-19 test required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 16 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: No
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers entering or transiting through St. Vincent and the Grenadines must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR or RNA test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
2. Passengers could be subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test upon arrival and quarantine; details can be found at http://www.svg-airport.com/blog/information-on-covid-19/ .
3. A completed “Pre-Arrival form” must be submitted at least 24 hours before departure at http://health.gov.vc/health/ .
4. Passengers must have a quarantine hotel reservation made for up to 14 days; details can be found at http://www.svg-airport.com/blog/information-on-covid-19/ .
– This does not apply to passengers who have been in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Chinese Taipei, Cuba, Dominica, Montserrat or St. Kitts and Nevis in the past 21 days.
5. Passengers transiting overnight in St. Vincent and the Grenadines must stay in an approved hotel; details can be found at http://www.gov.vc/index.php/visitors/covid-19-protocols .
Detailed Tourist Information
All passengers (except those arriving from Barbados and have been there for 21 days) :
-Must arrive with a negative result of a COVID-19 test done no more than five (5) days before arrival.
-Will be retested for COVID-19 on arrival.
-Must complete mandatory quarantine for five (5) days in a Tourism Authority/Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment (TA/ MOHWE) approved transition/quarantine hotel for five (5) nights at their cost. Must arrive with a fully paid reservation.
-Must be re-tested for COVID-19 between day four (4) and day five (5) of quarantine.
-Must continue nine (9) to sixteen (16) days of quarantine in an approved home/hotel at the discretion of the Port Health Officer.
There are no lockdowns or curfews. Physical distancing, including at weddings and funerals, is still recommended but rarely enforced.
Most businesses, restaurants, and services are open as normal, some with social distancing or special hygiene measures in place.
Wearing a face mask is recommended and social distancing of 3 to 6 feet must be observed.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co