The Department of State has lowered the Travel Advisory Level for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to Level 2 – Exercise increased caution in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 2 Travel Health Notice for Dominica due to COVID-19.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has resumed most transportation options (including airport operations and re-opening of borders) and business operations (including day cares and schools). Other improved conditions have been reported in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to St. Vincent and the Grenadines:
· See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
· Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
· Visit the Dominican Government’s official page for pre-arrival protocols.
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
· Review the Crime and Safety Report for Barbados, which covers St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
· U.S. Embassy Bridgetown, Barbados
· Phone number: +1 246-227-4000
· Email address: [email protected]
· Embassy website: https://bb.usembassy.gov
· State Department – Consular Affairs phone number: 1 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444